Rules & Regulations
Please read all the rules and regulations clearly. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of NCCC could lead to termination of registration without any refunds. Any attempt to mislead / misinform NCCC such as through false documents, would lead to direct disqualification and will attract further action as per the law. Feel free to contact us if you need any clarifications. NCCC is a team event and no solo participation is allowed.
Event - NukeLeeUs Cross-Country Championship, also abbreviated as NCCC.
Organiser - the legal entity, NukeLeeUs Movement Private Limited and associate entity, iRun Sports Management Private Limited.
Sponsor - all entities directly or indirectly assisting the Organiser.
Participant - a natural person who has registered for participation in the Event in a manner permitted by the Organiser.
Team - team of 8 Participants that is permitted by the Organiser to take part in the Event.
- Only bonafide, full time student, who is enrolled for a degree or diploma course which is of a minimum duration of three academic years and whose examination is conducted by the college subsequent to passing the 12th class examination under the 10+2 pattern of education by a recognized Board of Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary conducted in India or an equivalent examination shall be eligible to participate in the Event.
- Casual students, external students, students enrolled in less than three year courses or enrolled in correspondence courses are not allowed to take part in the event.
- Participant must be born after 1st January 1997 to take part in the Event.
- Participant can be part of only one team.
- All the Participants in a team must be from the same college. No cross college teams or the team with students from different college will be allowed. This will be an automatic disqualification.
- Participants will have to submit copy of college identity card having photograph of the participant, government approved identity with address such as Aadhaar Card, Passport and Driving License and College Enrollment/Admission Letter.